consists of different corrosion observing and control methods that can be utilized by businesses…
Corrosion Control consists of different corrosion observing and control methods that can be utilized by businesses to tackle corrosion problems according to their requirements. With such measures in place, the harmful effects and negative consequences of corrosion can be avoided.
Corrosion can lead to innumerable economic and environmental problems. For example corroded water systems can contaminate drinking water, Corrosion in buildings can lead to structural damage and a failing foundation. The effects of this harmful force can be mitigated or stopped entirely if preventive measures are taken, so effective corrosion control methods should be crutial to any long term project.
Corrosion can be controlled in several ways:
- Cathodic protection (CP) – This innovation utilizes direct current to balance erosion in structures, for example, gas pipelines and capacity tanks. This delays the beginning of corrosion and can even prevent it from taking hold.
- Linings and coatings – The primary tools for fighting corrosion. They are usually applied in combination with CP to accomplish the highest level and most cost-effective corrosion protection.
- Corrosion inhibitors – Substances that, when placed in a certain environment, reduce the corrosion rate of specific materials such as metal. These can extend the lifespan of equipment and prevent failures and system shutdowns. Corrosion inhibitors can also prevent heat transfer loss and contamination, and preserve the aesthetic appearance of the structures.
Industrial coatings are not just something we do; it’s what we know. Our expert knowledge of products and application processes are key to our strong reputation. Our expertise comes from years of experience working with a variety of products, surface materials, and continuous training for all employees.
This is what you can expect when you hire MIP & Restoration:
- Expert knowledge of the processes & products needed for your project.
- Detailed written quotes to ensure that there are no surprises.
- A project manager for every job with daily communication.
- Exceptional care & protection of your space with special attention to safety on the job
- Commitment to our schedule.
- A well-maintained job site from start to finish.
You can count on our dedication to providing an amazing experience. No one is more important than our customers.